|Price||From € 1000 till € 2300 per Period|
|Location||Agios Lazaros, Mykonos|
|Beach||Psarrou 500 m|
|Distances||Town: 1 km & Airport: 2 km & Port: 1.7 km|
|\||Period 1||Period 2||Period 3||Period 4||Period 5||Period 6|
|15/4/2017 - 31/5/2017||1/6/2017 - 14/6/2017||15/6/2017 - 31/7/2017||1/8/2017 - 31/8/2017||1/9/2017 - 30/9/2017||1/10/2017 - 15/10/2017|
|Daily||€ 1000||€ 1500||€ 2300||€ 2000||€ 1200||€ 1000|
|Weekly||€ 7000||€ 10500||€ 16100||€ 14000||€ 8400||€ 7000|
Booking & Deposit PolicySecurity Deposit: 1000€
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 3 kitchens (1 in the main house, 2 in the guests houses)
- 1 open living and dining room with sea view
- 1 storage room with laundry
- 1 Swimming pool
- 1 Jacuzzi
- Sun bathing deck, with sun beds
- Outdoor relaxing areas with Pergola, couches, small and large tables
- Air-conditioning systems
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Daily maid service
- Bath towels & linen change twice a week
- Early check-in & late checkout (subject to availability)
Services Upon Request
- Concierge services and Transfer from and to the airport with our own mini-bus, Helicopter and Private yacht rental, Hired Transportation, Car Rental, Chef, Butler, Nanny, Private Security, Sailing, Water sports, Hiking, Trekking, Mountain biking, Scuba diving, Wind surfing, Kite-surfing, Private shopping, Organizing personal parties.
The property location is the district of Agios Lazarus in the island of Mykonos. Agios Lazarus is a hill on the south part of the island, between the beaches of Psarou and Ornos and about 10-15 minutes from the Mykonos town.
The villa being located at the highest point of Agios Lazarus, provides a breathtaking view of the Cyclades Islands such as Naxos, Paros, Siros, Tinos and the ancient island of Delos. On clear days one can also see the islands of Serifos, Sifnos and Ios.
The living space consists of the main house and 3 independent guest houses. The main house is a 3 floor structure; basement, ground floor and upper floor. Three independent guest houses are located to the left side of the main house. The two of them have a bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom and private veranda. The third guest house consists of a single bedroom, its bathroom and a private veranda.
A very large swimming pool is attached to the house and visible from all living quarters. A separate outdoor large Jacuzzi is located higher than the swimming pool with an overspill water fall to the pool. Electrical BBQ, pergolas and a separate pool house with a private bathroom are supplementary to the main structure.
Mobile : (+30) 694 445 6145
Email : email@example.com