Villa Hermes II
|Price||From € 900 till € 3000 per Period|
|Beach||Agios Stefanos 3 km|
|Distances||Town: 10 min & Airport: 5 min|
|\||Period 1||Period 2||Period 3||Period 4||Period 5||Period 6||Period 7|
|28/4/2017 - 31/5/2017||1/6/2017 - 30/6/2017||1/7/2017 - 22/7/2017||23/7/2017 - 19/8/2017||20/8/2017 - 31/8/2017||1/9/2017 - 17/9/2017||18/9/2017 - 9/10/2017|
|Daily||€ 900||€ 1200||€ 2200||€ 3000||€ 2200||€ 1200||€ 900|
|Weekly||€ 6300||€ 8400||€ 15400||€ 21000||€ 15400||€ 8400||€ 6300|
Booking & Deposit PolicySecurity Deposit: 1 Night Cost
- First floor: 5 king size en suite bedrooms (1 with 3 single beds, 4 with double king size en suite beds)
- Second floor: entrance, pool of 90m2, kitchen, bathroom, living room, table for dinning, outdoor dining table, 10 sunbeds, 2 sofa sunbeds
- Third floor: 2 double en suite bedrooms with private terrace and infinitive sea view
- 6 Master en-suite bedrooms
- 1 Twin en-suite bedroom (2 twin beds)
- Wooden floors & ceiling
- Outdoor dining area
- Infinity pool
- Loungers, sun beds, hammock, canopy couch, comfortable sofas
- Air condition
- Security Alarm
- Satellite Plasma TV
- CD / DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Housekeeping live-in staff (available upon request)
- Daily Maid service (available upon request)
- Daily pool maintenance
- Private Parking
- Security Guard (upon request)
- Private helicopter for hire
- Tennis court
- Panoramic sunset/sea view
- All above rates are quoted in Euro, per Villa, per night, including all applicable taxes.
- Breakfast Chef is available upon request(with surcharge)
- Only official rates should be used for internet sales.
- For July and August there is a min 7 nights stay.
- Baby-sitting upon request at an extra charge.
- Pets - please contact us for further details.
- Check-in time 15:00 and Check-out time 12:00
- The management reserves the right to change all rates in case of a Value Added Tax adjustment (VAT), regulated by the Greek Government.
- All villas have the license that provides their rent during any period.
Encircled by the spectacular seascape and the cyan waters of the sea the Hermes II with pool is the queen of all villas of enchanting villas accommodation in Mykonos. Built in 2011 this lavish private villa in Mykonos with view to the emerald waters of the sea exudes an air of unsurpassed romance and serene tranquility.
Messaline fabrics hanging from wooden ceilings, handcrafted furniture made from local chestnut trees or natural wood collected from the Holy Mountain, sea adornments and pal nuances create an atmosphere of blissful harmony and unrivalled charm.
Superbly situated in the picturesque area of Kastro in Mykonos Island, Hermes II comprises of a double living room area with a unique dining table, a fully equipped kitchen, a comfortable lounge facing the fireplace, 6 king size suite rooms for couples and one bedroom with two single beds, most of them with their own private bathroom.
All handcrafted bathrooms of this enchanting villas accommodation near Mykonos town are splendidly decorated with natural stones, colorful sea elements and lavish adornments and graciously appointed with luxurious amenities such as power showers with colored windows and colored running water.
Brilliantly designed glass doors, filled with sea shells and pebbles allow guests to gaze at the majesty of the sapphire sea while relaxing in the shower.
Hermes private villas accommodation in Mykonos features some of the most uniquely crafted luxury rooms in Mykonos Island with view to the endless horizon. This luxury villas accommodation near Mykonos town offers a heavenly retreat with gracious living spaces and luxurious king size suite rooms for couples and honeymooners seeking for a serene escape.
All king size suite luxury rooms in Mykonos of Hermes villa rentals in Mykonos Island are fitted with contemporary conveniences and luxurious comforts in order to ensure an amazing holiday experience for all treasured guests visiting the scenic area of Kastro in Mykonos Island.
Villa residents are welcome to relax on the sun beds or the utterly romantic canopy sofa bed by the swimming pool and watch the sunset slowly fade over the horizon, unwind on the swing or escape the sun as they rest with a refreshing cocktail at the cozy outdoor lounge under the shade of the pergola.
As the night paints the crimson sky of Mykonos Island and the pool is surrounded by flickering candles the outdoor dining area is the perfect place for guests to enjoy a romantic dinner orchestrated by the symphony of stars.
Mobile : (+30) 694 445 6145
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org